- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
Steak and taters
I’m playing with the kitty.
This is my life.
Dude, you should buy Animal Crossing and play with me. I’m a kitty.
Playing Animal Crossing, New Leaf.
Here is my code: 1220-6755-4248
Just send me yours—I’ll add you asap. If you have Pokemon Black or White, that’s cool too…
and this is what I look like now, thanks to some bees. :I
This also happened to my character -.-
tw self harm
I’m sorry for posting this, it’s just I always see pictures on here of girls with flowers drawn around their cuts or pictures of blood in the shape of hearts or people rebloging pictures of scars and saying “I don’t support self harm but for some reason this looks really beautiful” and it really fucking annoys me
self harm is a real problem faced by real people, you may not be meaning to but posts like those mentioned glamorise it and trivialise it and its just not right.
pictures. of. cuts/scars. are. not. cute.